Edit: Ok it’s not 5am this time around, only 4. Just putting the finishing touches to Ruth and David’s wedding at Woldingham Boarding School in Surrey.
Really great day, Ruth poured her heart and soul into the wedding with details to die for. Honestly I’ve never quite seen anything like it, if you’re getting married I highly recommend you try and convince Ruth to do the details for you. As a quick run down we had:
- Handmade confetti cones in baskets
- Handmade popcorn, sweets and cake instead of canapes
- Photographs of both Ruth and David’s parents and Grandparents on their wedding days
- Homemade, personalised cupcake favours
- Handmade personalised menus for each guest
- Fimo moustaches on sticks
- Personalised flip-flops for the girls
- Individual silk fans for the ladies
On top of that we had a vintage routemaster to take everybody from the church to the reception, a harpist and lawn games during the drinks and a sparkler exit.
More after the jump…
(Click here to see more…)